Skip to main content

NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing

Spread the word!! If you know anyone ...deadline October 31, 2013

"Recipients of the NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing are selected for their outstanding capacity and interest in computing and technology, proven leadership ability, academic performance, and plans for post-secondary education. Students can apply online athttp://www.aspirations.org. The Award closes on October 31, 2013, at 11:59 PM ET.

Each National Award recipient receives:

  • $500 cash
  • a laptop computer
  • a trip to attend the Bank of America Technology Showcase and Awards Ceremony in Charlotte, North Carolina on March 15, 2014
  • an engraved award for both the student and her school
  • networking opportunities with Bank of America employees
..."

RT @BlackGirlsCode: Calling all tech savvy HS girls - win $500, a laptop & more! http://bit.ly/1f8rFGA @BlackGirlsCode #GirlsInSTEM #tech 

Comments

  1. Oh my god, the deadline is over. I hope my sister had already applied to this. Great benefits are to be given and for sure great opportunities are waiting for the winner. -www.epicengraving.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Time! .... I'm Back!

  Time Flies!!  It has been a while since my last post!  I have been so busy with work and teaching that I haven't had a chance to write. Unfortunately, Blogger is not making it easy anymore!  I cannot longer post from my iPhone unless I pay for the app.  That's not cool!  I'm considering moving my blog to another blog site (preferably a free blogging site). I'm not sure which one to select.  Perhaps, you can provide some recommendations. Here are some of the blogs I'm looking at: Wix Yola Weebly Medium Ghost Joomla WordPress.com Tumblr WordPress  (self-hosted) etc... You can also find me in: Twitter:   @Mirkeya Instagram:  @DrMirkeya Look forward to your recommendations!! 

Let's help spread the word! NYU to Waive Tuition for Displaced Puerto Rican Students

Please help spread the word!   Puerto Rico students need our support!!  N.Y.U. Will Waive Tuition for Displaced Puerto Rican Students. Application Deadline Dec. 15th. (link: http://nyti.ms/2j2r1Dq) nyti.ms/2j2r1Dq #PuertoRico #education #highered #Scholarship #freetuition @LatinasInC @naydagsantiago @SHPE @HostosCollege